Friday, November 13, 2009

I have a heart shaped face, but I want to keep my hair long. What are some options?

By long, I mean it's about an inch past my bra in the back. What are some styles with 'weight at the jaw'(as a hair dresser told me once)?



Pictures?



I have a heart shaped face, but I want to keep my hair long. What are some options?

I think this look looks great because she has a heart-shaped face and by keeping her hair in long, loose waves, it compliments the feminine shape of her face while looking even and glamorous. Plus, it seems pretty easy to maintain, and thats always a plus!!



http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D2006...



http://www.elbakin.net/plume/xmedia/fant...



I have a heart shaped face, but I want to keep my hair long. What are some options?

ok i read in a magazine i have (Seventeen) different hairstyles to suit the shape of ur face, for heart shape it says:



-long layers (to balance a narrow chin)



-A side part (to draw attention to ur eyes)



-Wispy bangs (to make ur cheekbones stand out)



-big loose curls (i think like miley cyrus used to have, to help your chin fill out)



-beachy waves(enhance ur bone structure)



I'm guessing these hairstyles will be better for ur face shape, hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment