Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair...I want a change!!?

I want to change my hair! Are there any websites that will let me upload my picture and play with different hair styles and colors to see how they'll look on me?



Or suggestions are welcome... There are pictures of me on my profile, so check them out and let me know what you think would look good. No crazy colors though!



Hair...I want a change!!?

clairol.com. there you can upload pics of yourself and see what you will look like with dif cuts and colors. hope i helped! :]



Hair...I want a change!!?

OMG! Your hair is SO beautiful as it is!



Hair...I want a change!!?

www.makeoversolutions.com



though i think u hve 2 become a member



you can try on different celebs hair lol



hope i cuz help



Hair...I want a change!!?

Your hair looks fine.



I like the other photo, of your naked belly, good luck with the new baby!!



Hair...I want a change!!?

grow it to the floor and have it hippy man!



Hair...I want a change!!?

you could try something short like kirsten dunst in the picture below. Her hair is similar to yours and the bob is really cute.



http://beauty.about.com/od/celebrityhair...

No comments:

Post a Comment