Monday, November 16, 2009

My hair is thick, super curly, & different lengths. How can i get scene hair?

My hair is black, %26amp; SUPER CURLY.



It's really thick, too.



The top part of my hair is about three inches long,



%26amp; the bottom about five.



Straighteners don't work REAL good on my hair.



%26amp; I don't want it TOO short.



but I want scene hair.



What should I do?



pictures %26amp; suggestions please :]



My hair is thick, super curly, %26amp; different lengths. How can i get scene hair?

well scene hair is all about straight so invest in a good straightener(ceramic is best) also you can get a relaxer to make it permanently straighter and then you would still have to use a straightener but it would be easier. my friend has thick curly hair too you just have to stay on top of it with a good straightening iron and you cant wash it every day because those oils are what makes your hair tame.



My hair is thick, super curly, %26amp; different lengths. How can i get scene hair?

Try straightening it all (use straightening products to help you) and clip on brightly coloured hair extensions on the bottom.



My hair is thick, super curly, %26amp; different lengths. How can i get scene hair?

i dont know, im in the same boat lol, my hair is like really super thick and very curly, and straightners dont work all that great on me and my hair grew in different places at a time so, my hair is uneven, only my hair is like, a brunnetteish-blondish kind of color so



but if you find out how to, i shall, find out, i shall find out, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment