Monday, November 16, 2009

Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

Alright, so I haven't really did anything with my hair in over a year and a half other than getting a trim or two... but I'm really in need of change because I feel like a complete plain jane... so help me with some suggestions for brunette coloring and/or highlights and also what type of cut would look best!



I know for a fact that I want side swept bangs because I have had them for years and they are just fabulous!



Here or pictures of me-



straight hair



http://a723.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



curly hair



http://a881.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



my hair has gotten a bit longer than how it is in the pictures and I do sometimes scrunch my hair with gel and hairspray which makes it very curly but I also straighten my hair alot.......but please help me!



Thanks%26lt;3



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

First of all i work at a salon and i think people that come in with ur color hair and lenght that it was in the pics look best with a caramel highlightes and then jsut a couple dark red ones



that would look very cute



i think that i like the lenght that it was in the pics



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

leave it like that u look cute



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

ok...maybe if you put some GOOD highlights...not walmart brand or anything....in your hair...(blonde would look the best!)...i think that you would be really COOL!



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

get some blonde chunky highlights, and maybe some thinner red ones



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

for your skin tone i would do a dark brown red color. it would look really good with your skin. then for a hair cut, do side sweeping bangs OR if you want a big change, do chunky choppy full bangs that fall right above of your eyes. then do lots of layers that frame your face. but have these layers really choppy and starting them pretty short.



heres a pic for the style (if you want u could have it longer)



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6lv7at3%26amp;...



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

curly hair



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

don't get brown highlights what ever you do. one of my friends got hers done professionally but after a few months they looked like they were turning orange. keep your hair at the length that you have it in you pictures. try a lay back ponytail because those are classic or try a messy bun because those are all the rage now.



Needs help with new hairstyle/color.. 2 pictures of me!?

oh god.



the red and blonde suggestion would just make you look fake.



you wanna make it look natural cause those colors wouldnt go with your face AT ALL.



id say either a daker brown of black streaks.



NOTHING LIGHTER.



and maybe get a little shorter layers for movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment