Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

I have VERY curlly hair. Its really long but you can't tell because its so curly. I don't want it cut short. And I don't have an hour everyday to straighten it. I wear a ponytail everyday and I am getting tired of it. The only other thing I can do is wear it down and I dont know what to do with it. Here is a picture of my hair.



http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/c...



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

why did u scratch out ur face but put on a head band or go to a pro stylist to get ideas but i think its sorta pretty



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

I would just leave it down and not cut it. You hair is very pretty! I have naturally curly, too!



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

I have the same problem. I switch things up by wearing headbands, different kinds of ponytails, scarf-like headbands, and straightening it every once in a while. There's really not much you can do.



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

You are lucky I wish i had curly hair.



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

I think your hair is very pretty.



But everyone likes change.



I would go with a hair band or the ribbon in the hair. That would be very cute.



Down hair on you is sweet . i like it.



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

maybe a french braid?



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

i think ur hair is very pretty and mabye you can straighten it on monday and just let it get back curly slowly then u can start again on monday



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

Hey, feel your pain girl, I am the EXACT same way. Here are some tips for you. First, put your hair up in a pony-tali, then get out the flat iron, set it to about 6, then take a big chunk of hair off the top of the pony-tail comb it then take the iron to it, this repeats about 2-3 times and only takes like 5-7 min., i use it some times before classes start at home so it actually looks presentable! Try it!



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

i had the same problem! use sunsilk curl defining creme! it gives you bouncy fun curls, and they are natural, and not crunchy! :) worked 4 me! try it! i used to straigten it, it got really frizzy. ugh and it took 4-ever. :) hope this helps!



Hair Crisis. Suggestions?

Just leave your hair alone, I like them the way they are, I wish I had hair like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment