Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair-long in front, short in back?

Would it work with wavy (almost curly) hair?



Anyone have some pictures? :)



Thank you



Sort of like this:



YES! http://vive-le-rock.deviantart.com/art/h...



Not so much like Victoria Beckham's hair. Needs to be more drastic.



NO! http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce...



Hair-long in front, short in back?

Might work you could straighten it if you felt the need but I prefer (maybe because I'm a guy) to leave my hair normal. I have wavy/curly hair and I just let it do what it does. It should work though as long as it's long enough that the hair doesn't curl up at the tip.



Hair-long in front, short in back?

i have the same type of hair as you. a oval-round face. i got exactly the haircut you want. i always let my hair air dry. I got my hair a tiny bit layered. at the front, my hair is (when dry) to my shoulders, (when wet) about 5 inches longer. at the back, lets just say you can see my whole neck. Report It



Hair-long in front, short in back?

idk..i wouldn't recommend it...depends on the shape of your face.



Hair-long in front, short in back?

like this?http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/74105331....



(rihanna)



no i dont think it would work, sorry.



Hair-long in front, short in back?

It would depend on how wavy/curly your hair is. Mine gets curlier the longer it gets so I use a flat iron. I have the same haircut that Victoria has and I love it. Hope this helps.



Hair-long in front, short in back?

i think if you like it then go for it! my hair is short in back and i got emo flip in front, the back is spiked up kinda like a peacock so it flips around. go for it hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment