Monday, November 16, 2009

Need Help. I Want Scene Hair.?

Yeah. I Want scene hair because im getting tired of my hair and i want to do something wild with it. and i think scene hair looks cool! please help me. i dont know how to cut it. and i cant really find any pictures that actually show scene hair from some angles.



this is how my hair is now. here is my myspace



www.myspace.com/debranesmith



if you can please show me some pictures or tell me how i should cut it.



i might go to get my hair cut somewhere but i know i cant explain how i want my hair to be...



so please help me. thnx



Need Help. I Want Scene Hair.?

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



I use this site all the time cause I don't like ordinary hair..



Hope this helped.



Need Help. I Want Scene Hair.?

i would let see i see your avatar has black hair if thats the case get brown highlights and cut your hair to about shoulder length curl it up with some moose and if that dosnt sound so good try cutting it up to shoulder length and a blonde highlights and makeing it it weaviy/curly have any questions email me



Need Help. I Want Scene Hair.?

I think you would look great with scene hair and your round face seems strong enough for it to me. You can't really tell how your hair looks because its in a ponytail. If you want to do it thats fine but remember as soon as you get tired of it hopefully its long enough so it can get cut even so you don't look like a clown. However it can be kept long and adding a bow will give you an even softer look to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment